Tuesday, October 13, 2009

doggy fence





Well the doggy fence had to go, I'll probably take it to Habitat. It was a bit unsightly in its inner city playground style, well I guess it wasn't that bad I'm exaggerating, its kinda fancy with the green vinyl on the chain link. It just doesn't work for me, to each his own right?

But think about that poor dog, fenced in there, staring at a backyard playground of almost an acre. Talk about torture. I remember discussing this during the first walkthrough, let the dog have a little more real estate to play with. I just noticed how the sun isn't shining in the first photo with the fence and it is shining on the second photo, hmmmm maybe a sign from above that it was the right move to remove.  I'm rhyming like Bill Shakespeare, look out.




No comments:

Post a Comment