Saturday, October 24, 2009

related break














Tip of the Day.  Be very, very, very careful when moving LCD flat panel televisions.

Apparently between having the panel hooked up while sitting in the box and placing on the stand the next day, something went wrong. Broken wrong.  So apparently I did something wrong, bumped, hit, twisted, I don't really know, but anyway, the television is jacked up.  So its on the bottom of my prayer list under something that isn't replaceable.  Needless to say it was pretty frustrating when you turn something like that on and its haywire.  Especially when you kind of want to take a break and just chill.  Oh well, apparently the big guy upstairs wanted me to get some work done instead of watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey.  Just kidding, I would be probably be laughing to Flipping Out or Top Gear over and over again, if you don't know what it is, you need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment