Sunday, November 29, 2009

last of the light...

So I believe this is the end of the lighting installment.  The dining area had a classic chandelier.  I thought about painting the brass on it or something to that matter but I thought the style wasn't enough contrast to the new, so I replaced it.  I used another Ikea fixture I had in storage.  This light provides good light straight down for a table and provides a little more intimate atmosphere instead of blasting the whole room with light.  This fixture in combination with the fixture over the bar area gives enough light in the space and provides a nice atmosphere. Click the jump for some images. I hope you liked all the lighting changes. Now onto some more items that are hanging out there that need some attention.












No comments:

Post a Comment