Saturday, November 28, 2009

a break in the light...

I just wanted to take the post today to update on some changes on the blog and take a little intermission on the lighting updates.  As you may have noticed I updated the sidebar a bit to clean things up and also added a "share" button to the blog and the posts.  This will enable you to easily share to bookface and other social networking sites, if you'd like to share something I blog.  Please hold on firmly to your chair, I have finally joined the masses and started social networking.  I know, I just blew your mind.  I've been lame, I know, well I've changed my outlook on it and have started getting on board.  I figured since the blog has been somewhat of a hit (thats what some people have indicated anyway) that I should spread my identity further and share a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment