Sunday, November 22, 2009

shelter for the transport

I previously mentioned that the garage door had an opener but the remote was missing. And I mentioned I picked up a remote, well I'll be honest I haven't been using it.  It was such a beautiful day today, nice and warm and the sun was shining.  I noticed it cleared up because I saw the moon again tonight, and felt it was getting pretty cool. I looked at the garage and thought why haven't I used it for the car?  So this is the first night the car will be sleeping in the garage. The weather person is predicting some snow on this Friday..  The holidays are approaching fast and winter is coming, making sure the garage door is in working condition before I really should be taking advantage of being blessed with the garage. Worked fine for the first time, we'll see how the morning goes. Pics after the jump.
































No comments:

Post a Comment