Friday, November 6, 2009

exterior update

Well it completely slipped my mind to post the exterior changes.  This was something I mentioned from the beginning, I had a witness, I said day one I am taking those shutters off.  Well actually it was day two, but I forgot to post it. So the shutters have been removed and I also removed the victorian style trellis on the porch.  I snapped a quick pic tonight, its after the jump. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to the first post to compare images, and catch up on anything you may have missed in between.



you may notice the sweet holiday orange porch lights glowing, guess I'll have to pull those out soon.















Bonus image! Another shot of the moon I grabbed tonight; another great fall night. Click it for higher-res, you can see the craters.


No comments:

Post a Comment